Monday, March 19, 2007

Bald Howie Doughty

Our church, Providence Baptist, has Family Fun Nights every quarter. These are times when whole families come to the church for some fun, hence the title. Well, on February 25th we had our Veggie Tale movie (Moe and the big exit) and we played Deal or No Deal. Since Howie Mandel is from Toronto, and so am I (ok, I'm from the suburbs, but close enough), I volunteered to be Howie. If you haven't seen the show, well, he's bald. So I went from bush man to..........bald...to...



Howie Mandel. Yes, I am smelling Broccoli. It was one of the lowest prizes (along with a roll of toilet paper, a feather boa, etc.) The two contestants each left with something good, don't worry! But, I am still bald, until the near future (This translates: as long as Bridget likes the young smooth look. Let me know what you think. Jason

No comments: