Friday, May 20, 2011

The bedroom project

As you might know the master bedroom has been a project that I've been wanting to tackle for a while now. We painted it blue when we moved in and really didn't like that choice, so last fall when Jason was away I primed it back to white. That little change made such a difference!

After many months of just leaving it white and pondering the color I wanted it to be, I finally decided and painted it while Jason was in Chicago last month. It took a few paint samples and some great people at ACE, but I found the right color and I love it. A friend from church came over for a few hours and helped me, but for the most part I let the kids watch tv and I painted! Now I can show you the amazing bedroom set we got last year!












I can't figure out how to arrange these photos so you see the "before" first!
I really love how the room turned out, I am still looking for that perfect piece of art to go above the bed..all in good time:)

1 comment:

Dawn Doucette said...

Love the chocolate brown Bridget! Beautiful and elegant. Let's hope you don't wake up with cookies on the brain though! LOL

Love you!