Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Birthday Girl!






Happy Birthday Kiah! I can hardly believe that you're 2 already. So much has happened in you little life, you've moved twice and got a baby brother, you've adjusted wonderfully. I love the way you adore Tobin and look out for him, even though you still sit on him and take his toys, it is evident from the way you come running yelling "mommy, Tobin stuck" or Aboo, wake" that you love him. You love to color (on everything) and love to dance. You are very verbal and are starting to put 2 and 3 words together. I pray a blessing on you today that you may continue to grow strong and into the beautiful little girl that you are already showing sings of becoming.
Love, Mommy


Here are some pictures of her special day. She loved eating cake, opening presents and that her favorite babysitter (and possibly person) came to visit. She had to try on the beautiful sweater that Grandma Mae made for her, it is beautiful.

2 comments:

Grip KT said...

Two years old! How does that happen and where does the time go and is there a way to slow it down. I can't believe that Kiah is two, and she is getting so big I am really looking forward to when we get to see you again and to be able to watch her, Oliver and Coltan together as I am sure it will be quite the thing to see.

Blessing to all

Katie

The Lord Family said...

Happy Birthday Kiah! I was just thinking about the day you were born. I came out and took pictures of you and you were simply breath-taking. I hope you enjoyed your special day. We miss you and are sending you lots of hugs and kisses!
The Lords